Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mommy's first long trip

Mom took a little bit of break and went to Destin with the girls (Angie, Emily, and Karen). If you ever get a chance to visit Destin, I highly recommend it by the way. The water is clear and the beaches are amazing! It is a little busy but it is worth it. Nawnaw came and stayed with Leasey. When I came home Elyse was walking all around the house and she said mama! Omigosh, I almost cried:0 She is getting so big. She looks like a little mini person walking around here.

Anyways, I am so thankful that mom could come watch Leasey while mom got to do some adult things. Like go out to eat and actually get to eat my food first.

Hot mommas (really just one of us is a mom but we are all hot!)


A relaxing dinner over looking the beaches of Destin,
we recommend this place it is called The Back Porch.


Yes I LOVE food! And crab legs are one of my favorite treats.
I was able to indulge in a steak, shrimp, and crab dinner. Yummmmm


Creation! God you are indescribable.


A favorite summer treat....the Pina Colada!

No comments: