Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things that make me smile....

1. Watching my sweet 2 year-old singing and dancing to praise songs.

2. A cup of hot chocolate and little bit of coffee mixed together.

3. A delicious bottle of sweet wine.

4. A love note from my husband.

5. A great page turning novel.

6. Rocking my babies to sleep.

7. Praying with my husband.

8. Laughing really hard with good friends.

9. Looking at my wedding pictures.

10. Getting a good bargain.

11. Shopping at Publix on Capital Circle.

12. When I get dinner cleaned up and I get to spend an hour with my kids before they go to bed.

13. Rain pattering on the roof, as I sleep in.

14. Cuddling under the covers when it is really cold outside.

15. A movie that is absolutely hilarious, I just have to be in a good mood after it.

16. A good quote.

17. Writing, journaling,

18. A change in season

19. Going on a date with my husband and eating AMAZING food...Bonefish

20. A hot sweet potato, because it taste good and it has lots of fiber

21. TCBY

I just wanted to reflect on the little things that I love so much in life. I want to learn to treasure each day. This is my new year plan. I never make a "NEW YEAR" plan. However, this is more like a life plan. A mind set change. I want to understand that if the laundry doesn't get done that it is okay...that my family and relationships are more important when the day is done. So that is my prayer everyday to see God in all of the small things. The small little kisses on earth that I receive from Him daily.

No comments: