Monday, December 29, 2008

gingerbread houses, santa, and christmas sweet lovin'


It does get cold in Florida sometimes...


brother and sister


wow, we actually got a picture of all of us


Lele (Hunter made this name up) and her new baby McKenzie


Hunter and his new truck


Leasey loves her Naw-Naw


Yummy, the smell of gingerbread cookies


our family gingerbread house


I was so excited about Christmas this year. It was the weirdest feeling of being the adult though. I felt like I was living out my life as a child again. I loved Christmas as a child. I couldn't really sleep the night before. This Christmas was the same. I couldn't wait for Elyse and Hunter to get up and see all of their presents from Santa and mommy and daddy. I dreamed about the excitement all night. We had a great week that week. We spent time with my mom, michael's parents, and then my dad and lori's on Christmas day. I am sad the break it almost over.

1 comment:

lisa said...

are those christmas jammies that elyse is wearing from baby gap? my-my wore those on christmas morning. how funny if they are the same ones. she is so grown up. what wonderful pictures. i love you.