Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Loney Family






Bryan, Lisa, and Mya set off to St. Louis for Seminary last Sunday the 25th. I am so excited to be able to see how God is going to use their family. They are amazing people who love others. However, again it is like feeling a big whole in my heart. They have been there for me as a single mom. I have called them late in the night just for questions about fevers, saddness, and even robbers. They never once acted as if I was an annoyance. They were right there to help me and answer any questions with love and concern. I met them just right before Elyse was born and their daughter Mya was about 6 months old. Leasey and Mya were friends right from the start. Elyse still calls Mya everyday on her "cell phone" on the way to school. It is the most adorable thing to watch. So again we will both feel the loss in a huge way. They are family to us!!!

No comments: