Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A little taste of tea

There is this awesome tea room called Inspirations in Oklahoma. It is totally a girlie place. I have been there both times I have been in Oklahoma. You are served tea with scones at first. Then they have light lunches and scrumptious desserts. You are served a little Bible verse with your lunch. Each time I have been there God has really used His Word to encourage me and speak to my specific situation. Does anyone know if there are any places like this in Tallahassee or Southern Georgia?

They have these elaborate hats that have a southern flare. Tiff and I had to try them for fun!


"Commit your way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He will bring it to pass." Psalm 37:5

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments: