Thursday, June 21, 2007

To my Daddy...

Dad, over the years I sure have gave you some grief. But I thank you for loving me through it. Thank you for grace and mercy many times. I appreciate you now more than ever that I see the huge need for a daddy and the importance of the role you have played. I am sorry for avoiding your discipline that was for my protection. You are a good man that desires to provide good for his family and to seek the Lord. I love you and I am thankful of what God has done with our relationship because it sure has been through the fire but all for the better. I love you! All glory to God alone:)

"All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness." Hebrews 12:11

No comments: