Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pregnant Women are BEAUTIFUL!



This is my friend Diana and we have been friends for 10 years. She is so precious to me and God used her and her husband Dominick to recognize my need for Christ 5 years ago this summer. Wow, I can't believe the journey we have been on together. But I am so thankful for this couple. They really love the Lord and desire to seek Him first above all. They have been married for 5 years and she is now expecting their first child. They are having a girl and she is due the day after Elyse was born. (Sept. 18) So Elyse and I are so excited about their baby girl. We sure did teach them a thing or two about the truth of having a baby, like rearranging your house for starters:) But we were so glad to share with them in their joy.

Diana and Dominick- I know your baby will be a huge blessing and God will provide and comfort you during all of your fears of becoming parents. You will both be great parents. We love you and will continue to pray for you both and your precious baby.

"Children are a heritage from the Lord, Children a REWARD from him." Psalm 127:3

No comments: