Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend






I had a great weekend! It was my first mother's day with Elyse. I was again blessed by all the people that love me and Elyse. I know that I am Elyse's mom but I feel as if the Lord has blessed with me with so much help to guide her in the ways of Christ. So thank you to my friends and family for all of your assistance. Elyse's middle name is Jayden. It means that God has heard and He has heard again and again! Thank you Lord for meeting all of our needs!
"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

This particular scripture God has kept me coming back to time and time again since my pregnancy until now! And so I quote..."Now to OUR God and Father be the GLORY forever and ever. Amen."

To my own mother... I love you dearly! Thank you for all you continually do:)

No comments: